Wednesday, December 23, 2015

Front Entry




This was the front entry.  It is currently storing two pieces of furniture I need to find a home for.  This is the mosaic that I got along with the one in the kitchen. 

 We have a periwinkle colored door.  I keep thinking about painting it gray.  Dini and Molly hanging out near the front door.
 Next to the huge closet (that I currently use as my clothes closet since there isn't one in the room where I sleep) is a little painting of an ocean and a cliff with birds flying around it (Ebay), a round porthole mirror and the IKEA stool where I park my purse and keys.
 African masks, the Bird Girl of Savannah repro statue that I've broken and glued back together innumerable times, Chinese tiles I've had for at least 20 years, a cow skull I got from an old boyfriend, an old globe, a teak tray and a painting I bought when I lived in Arizona.  It was done by a student at AZ State University.
 Rosewood veneer credenza I got at Goodwill in Ct.
 Rustic style crucifix I got off Ebay.


This is outside on the front door.  It was given to me by my good friend, Andrea!  The spiderwebs and dirt came with the house.
A bad neck repair job!




No comments:

Post a Comment