Saturday, August 3, 2013

Organizing Frenzy and Labeling, Too!

This is all my home office stuff, sorted, labeled and put away.

This is the refrigerator after being cleaned, sorted and partially labeled.  I have to figure out what to use on the plastic door barriers so I can label them and the moisture won't make it peel off.  We used 2 blue bins from Big Lots $3.50 each.  At Target we got the Acrylic can dispenser (Fridge Binz ridiculously priced at $12.95), the pull out gray bin (another ridiculous $5) and the white bin ($3).  The refrigerator design is a nightmare and very poorly laid out.  I wasn't thinking straight when I bought it.  I was sucked in by the freezer on the bottom.  That seemed so special at the time and took me back Aunt Bob's house with her freezer on the bottom fridge.  I really wanted a Smeg model fridge, but sadly they are mostly in Europe and too expensive over here.





The pantry was where it all got started because every time I opened the door stuff fell out and no one knew where to put stuff back after they took it out except me.  So I printed little labels and covered them with mailing table to laminate them on the cheap and used a gluestick to attach them to the shelves.
The bottom shelf still needs some work.  I'd originally planned to put the recycling bins there, but that was a bad idea.  They get too full, too quick and overflow and look messy.  So I need to add one more shelf there.





 






No comments:

Post a Comment