Sunday, May 1, 2011

And yet mo' stuff...and Chillen

$15 Catholic shrine thingey I bought at a fleamarket years ago. I can't decide if I should keep it or not.
$5 shell lamp for SaySay's room. She's into shells right now.
Urban Outfitters tabletop wok--because who would I be without one of these--$4. Okay. I admit. It was the color. That's why I bought it.
$10 coat rack that looks like it came out of a church for some reason.
Almost grown.
Say Say and the Holy Terror that keeps us on our toes.
Washing rugs in the backyard. They've been stored in the basement for years, away from doggie chewing and peeing and are quite musty!


Ikea Step Stool painted distant thunder grey.
Frank Sinatra and the Terror.
The Titanic resurfaces ($1 Goodwill).
A Closeup of the doomed ship.
Diniyoyo, the Lurker.

3 cups for $1 each. It's always easy to find an odd number of dinnerware at the Goodwill.
Danica candle tapers, 99 cents for 4.
Little, airtight spice jars--50 cents each.
Cool little 99 cents wood box that I seemed to be unable to live without.