Friday, June 10, 2011

It's Best We Just Accept Our Flaws and Move On...

A lapboard for Sam with a crossword puzzle fabric bottom. Easy on Easy Off papertowel holder. Bear in the Big Blue House mini art pack that I'm going to convert to a Kindle holder.
$5.99 sundress.
50 cents handblown glass. Only one I could find though I scoured the glassware for at least an hour.
99 cents condiment bowls made in Thailand.
99 cents copper jello mold. Who could live without this?
49 cents old basket.
Future Kindle cover, $1.50.
Burl Walnut bowl for $1.99, waiting for it's coat of mineral oil.

99 cent creamer. Looks to be art deco with a little bead handle.
The handle made me buy it.
99 cent L.L. Bean bag, of which you can never have too many.
Afore mentioned Papertowel holder. Roll slips on and off super easy.
Bottom of Lapdesk.

1 comment:

  1. Where did you find that lapdesk for Sam? Does it open for storage? I have been searching everywhere. Please email me at stichen4me@aol.com

    Thanks
    Gayle

    ReplyDelete